Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pile o' Treasure

I had myself a little 'me' time last week and stumbled on quite a find...for around $125 I got this little pile of gold:
 I was especially excited about the white plaster wall sconce since I have been looking for one for about 6 months and ALMOST paid $30 for one earlier in the summer...got this one for $8!
I have already started playing with my new finds. This is what I have come up with so far for the galvanized bucket with lid:
Watch my posts over the next several days to see what I do with the rest!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

Oooo... I love the chest of drawers. Whaddya going to do with that??? And where'd you find your treasures?

September 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

I also love the chest of drawers and can't wait to see what you do with it.

September 10, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Uhh... get your computer back. I want to see what you do with the rest of the stuff. That is all.

September 15, 2011 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home