Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Boys of Fall

Fall is my favorite season, bar none, and I can sense it getting closer. Today's post is about my most favorite part of fall...FOOTBALL! I have loved it as far back as I can remember really. Being a high school cheerleader (yes...I was a cheerleader, mock me if you must) solidified it and when my little brother became the star quarterback for our high school team, watching his games was the highlight of the fall season.
Isn't it funny how life seems to come full circle? Now my son plays football and we provide the helmet and car decals for his team. If you are involved with a team that needs similar products we offer very competitive prices, enough so that you can resell them and make a profit for fundraising.
Please contact us at sales@pineplace.com for inquiries, questions and pricing.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AlexisTexas said...

those are incredible! love the design of both...well done! maybe it's a little overkill to want one for my 3-year-old's two-month soccer stint??? haha.

August 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home