Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bathroom Redo

Finally! The bathroom reveal I have been working on for the last few months. It all started with a phrase:

Growing up in the cold, damp climate of the Pacific Northwest, my daughter dreams of living near a warm ocean. She came to me with this phrase from one of her favorite songs which I created a sign from with reclaimed wood and spray paint. With this as the centerpiece, I started to create a beach themed bathroom. I didn't want seashells and starfish though...I wanted something different. So I started finding pieces here and there as I was out and about:

 And started to piece it together until it is finally ready to share with you all. But first a reminder of what it looked like:
 Snooze fest, huh?! 
Now...after adding some texture, fabric and even rope...
I think it looks a little better...
Don't you?
Hope you enjoy this happy summer day...maybe even at the beach?!





2 Comments:

Blogger Home by Heidi said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!

August 11, 2011 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Mom/Grandma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 12, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home