Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kalama

During our recent summer travels we passed a little town called Kalama, WA. It is literally an eye blink along 1-5 and if you happen to be looking out the window the opposite direction you will miss it. However, I was not looking the other way and saw that word that always catches my eye 'vintage.' We pulled off to take a quick buzz through town and found a few shops:
 I took a quick peak inside a couple and found some fun things:
And I found the perfect addition for my bathroom redo:
While you are taking your summer travels, take a few minutes and pull in to take a quick peak at a shop that catches your eye. You might find the perfect thing to complete your latest project or redo!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home