Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Decor


Valentine's Day always sneaks up on me! We have two birthdays in our family the last week of January and so February 1st always takes me by surprise. I realize there are only two weeks until Valentine's Day and I don't have any decorations up. Maybe that is why I have collected so few over the years, I add just a few touched around the house. I found these candle sticks at Goodwill for 99 cents. They were gold, I spraypainted them white. The frames are filled with vintage Valentine's I printed off from online.
Five dollar vase on clearance at TJ Maxx filled with miniature pink ornaments.
Love this funky heart tree with the red rimmed dishes my Valentine gave me for Christmas.
And a touch of pink...
Happy Love Month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home