Saturday, April 14, 2012

Paris

Note: My posts this week will contain my adventures in Europe with my daughter, Madi, as we traveled with her AP European History class. I will return to design, home decor, repurposing, etc. next week...provided my jetlag has gone away and I have been able to gather my wits long enough to stop daydreaming about Europe and actually accomplish something back here at home. 
 The Eiffel Tower did not disappoint. It was as amazing as we had hoped it would be.
 We we able to travel to the top at night...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Every hour, on the hour is sparkled. Madi was also asked to Prom at the top of the Eiffel tower and I was there to see it. It was a perfect evening.
 Other highlights in Paris included the Louvre and Musee d'Orsay.
Notre Dame
Moulin Rouge
Napoleon's grave at L'Hôtel national des Invalides
Going home...
waiting to board our plane home and Madi is already asleep. 
It was rigorous but it was a week we will never forget!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I want to go to Paris. And how many girls will EVER be able to say that they were asked to prom on the Eiffel Tower? That is probably the coolest thing ever~!

April 14, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Boy Napoleon's grave is certainly large for such a petite man! LOL! The pics are beautiful!

April 14, 2012 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home