Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blank Slate-Familyroom Cozy Corner

On the 'blank' slate today.
Familyroom.
Specifically this corner.
Before:
After:
 Can't tell you how much the outlet/cords in this this picture bug me!
 Made this pillow for the Amy and Amber Basement Boutique and was so glad when it didn't sell.
(I may have priced it a bit high :-)
 Got this burlap bag from my mom (she bought A LOT of corn this summer for our camping trip).
When I saw this picture in Pottery Barn I was inspired to use it.
I think my favorite part of this setting is finally finding a use for the great suitcase I found last summer.
In the Pacific Northwest we spend many moments cozied up under blankets. 
Nice to have a fun place to store them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home