Monday, May 16, 2011

Personalized Subway Signs

Subway signs are all the rage in home decor so I thought wouldn't it be fun to have one all about your family and the words, places and dates that mean something special to your family?! I started creating these around Christmastime and they have quickly become my best seller.
I recently made this one for my sister...

and some for other folks...

of course, have to have some seasonal ones to shake up the decor every once in a while...


Keep watching for my 4th of July edition!
If you would like your own personalized subway sign, purchase one below.
TO PURCHASE SUBWAY ART PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE

Leave a comment to throw your name in the hat for $10 off a subway sign of your choice! Drawing will be May 23rd. We will draw three winners!



List up to 16 words for sign

16 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I WANT ONE!!

May 16, 2011 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Woody96 said...

I love my subway sign, and it makes a GREAT gift!

May 16, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Bianca said...

LOVE those signs! Love the site too - nice job:)

May 16, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Petina said...

I gotta have one!!!

May 16, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

I love all of your stuff! I need to place an order for a couple of odds and ends I've been working on. By the way, we LOVE our gigantic Y you made for us!

May 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I LOVE these and should have bought one a long time ago at sassy mei. Pick me pick me!!!

May 16, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Love love love these!! Pick me!!

May 16, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Creating with Jenafor said...

Love those signs..would love to have one :)

May 17, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Gwendolyn said...

SOOO cute!!! Hope to win one!

May 17, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Seattle Crooks said...

These are sooo cute...and you are amazing...

May 17, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger TheWades said...

**AWESOME**!!!! Love it all! So exciting to see all of the new stuff! Great work Amber! :-)

May 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger The Dillon 6 said...

very fun, amber!

May 17, 2011 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Lawrence said...

I love the Subway signs. You have great home decorating sense. Other people who have come into my home have loved the vinyl I have purchased from you. I have the perfect spot in my home for it.

May 18, 2011 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Love the subway signs! What a terrific gift idea. It would be perfect to give to my Mother in law :)

May 18, 2011 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Coleen said...

Love all of your stuff!

May 18, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Shelbi said...

i have always wanted one of these!! Super cute!

August 20, 2011 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home